May 8, 2010

Party Favors are my new 'favorite'!


Party favors are so much fun. I've always loved them. One of my imaginary 'I'd love to do' jobs is a kid's birthday party hostess. I get jazzed to come up with a theme & ideas, decorate and make it happen! Makes my mind spin (in a good way)!

Through the years, I've had a great time with each of my daughter's birthday parties. We've done everything from a Hawaiian 'hula' theme (we had hoola hoops instead of hula dancing!) to actually filming our own version of a High School Musical 'movie'party!
Crazy and fun!
I've never been into store-bought theme favors. I like to create my own. So it really isn't all that surprising that I've recently REDISCOVERED this joy. A little bit recycled, a little bit vintage. The possibilities are endless!

No comments:

Post a Comment