Aug 24, 2010

Home again, home again, diggity dog.

Back in B'burg. My jet-lag may be over, but Australia's not a distant memory yet! I had such a good time. Enjoyed my fellow travelers, meeting new friends and seeing new places. I could wax on & on, but think instead I'll just post some fotos of the fun stuff over the next couple of weeks, starting with food!

First things first: where would the day begin without breakfast? Here is a smidgen of what our hotel provided us with:












Vegemite Front & Center!

Breakfast with our host family was the kind I love: a smorgasbord of simple, fresh and healthy choices:















Then comes lunch: mmm. Pumpkin soup at the Kaleidoscope Cafe in Nelson Bay, Port Stephens:

Mid-afternoon pick-me-up: banana bread and a latte (Italian coffee - yes!)


What's for dinner? How about gargantuan fresh prawns, salad and scrumptious bread.




And last comes dessert: something to make you salivate, a Pavlova:

Are you full yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment