May 15, 2011

Month in Numbers

Came across this little idea today and like it. Month in numbers... goofy but fun. Just an almost random listing of the past month past numbers. For example, this would be my April:

1. Number of times I got on my bike and rode.
2. Number (each) of cats, dogs and kids I have that I still call mine.

3. Times I went to the Grocery store and forgot to buy milk
4. Number of tap classes I attended to learn 8 counts of dance.  Okay, maybe 16 (shuffle R-step-heel shuffle L step heel-shuffle R ball change shuffle R step scuff L heel R brush back scuff front heel brush back step heel).

5. # of battle-axes I know that I call friends.
22. Times I reminded the kids to unload the dishwasher. (maybe a lie, more like 45).
30. Evenings my husband fell asleep on the couch while playing Sudoku.
1,300. Daily calorie restriction I'm attempting to adhere to.

No comments:

Post a Comment