Jul 25, 2010

Ozzieland, here I come!!!

Remember the song from Peter, Paul and Mary. "I'm leavin' . on a jet plane.. don't know when I'll be back again ..."
Well, tomorrow is the BIG DAY. We're leaving on that plane and 14 hours/two days later we'll find ourselves in Sydney! Which reminds me of that other song by Men at Work: the land down under. Cool. Very cool.
Cold too! Just when we've hit our summer streak & the weather has warmed the lakes to bearable, we're going back to winter. Ok. I know I shouldn't and have no reason to complain.It's a Sydney winter! But I am a little bummed about the need for long pants. If you know me, you know that shorts and capri's are where I live.
But alas. I can get over this and have fun anyway.
First we gotta get there. Then I'll tell you more. And Photos! Photos say a thousand words, so I hope to post photos and stuff regularly.
OH. BUT wait... Unlike Peter, Paul and Mary (that Mary, not this Mary), I DO KNOW when I'll be back again. Soon enough!(which means 21 days). Oh my!

No comments:

Post a Comment